To enable authentication via Azure SSO you can access the Authentication Settings under the Users section.
Once you have enabled Azure and entered the domains you want to use you will need to enable permissions for Engageable to read the users groups in Azure.
To do this follow these steps:
- Using an Azure email address from your Azure account login to Engageable on your URL (yourname.engageable.com.au)
- Once you have authenticated with this account log back into your Azure Portal
- Got to Active Directory > Enterprise Applications > Engageable or EngageableStaging
- Click on Permissions on the left side
- Click on Grant Admin Permissions for Engageable and accept the access